1. The child (have) the dog, Cudly, for two months before it (disappear).
2. His sister (leave) the gate open and the little dog (go out) of the yard.
3. Both children and their parents (look for) the dog for three hours when they (decide) to place some photos of the dog in the neighbourhood.
4. They (not know) that moment that another little child (find) Cudly.
5. He (play) with the dog for more than an hour.
6. They (be) happy playing with each other, running in the streets.
7. Suddenly, the boy (see) a photo of the dog on a fence and he (realize) the dog (run away) before he (find) it.
8. What a pity! He (have to) take the dog back.
Vezi rezolvare in videoclip: