1. I’ll do that on/in/at a sunny day.
2. They really need to catch a plane at/to/over Romania.
3. Are there any taxis at/to/about the railway station?
4. We went over/across/above the river by boat.
5. He’s so rich that he can buy the most expensive thing from/in/to this shop.
6. Can we watch at /–/on this film at/-/on TV?
7. I don’t think he was aware about/for/of the consequences.
8. Many people are afraid about/of/from dogs.
9. When they were on/in/at holiday, they took many photos from/at/of the landscapes they saw.
10. His friends started to laugh about/of/at him.
11. They’ve already left to/at/for Canada.
12. She can come to/at/for a cake if she wants.