Pune verbele din paranteze la Present Simple / Present Continuous / Present Perfect Simple / Present Perfect Continuous / Past Simple, apoi vezi rezolvarea in videoclip:
1. My friends (move) house recently.
2. They already (buy) the furniture.
3. They (buy) it two weeks ago and they (carry) it since then.
4. A plumber (promise) to come yesterday, but he (not come).
5. My friends often (throw) parties because they (not like) silence.
6. This is why they (order) a big living room when they (talk) with the architect for the first time.
7. The point is that they (spend) a lot of money with the house so far.
8. Every week they (spend) more than 1000 dollars.
9. Every day, they (work) a lot, too.
10. So far, they (do) the cleaning, but they (forget) about the windows.
11. Today they (need) to buy a ladder for that.
12. What they (do) tomorrow?