1. She has ____ money, so she can’t buy that ______ coloured dress.
a). little / beautifully
b). few / beautifully
c.) little / beautiful
d). few / beautiful
2. The _______ rooms are upstairs, while their ________ room is downstairs.
a). children’s / parent’s
b). children’s / parents’
c) childrens’ / parents’
d). children’ / parents’
3. Neither Tom _________ his father __________ coffee.
a). nor / drinks
b). or / drinks
c). nor / drink
d). or / drink
4. __________of these two rooms __________ very clean.
a). Neither / is
b). None / is
c). Neither / aren’t
d). None / isn’t
5. While I _________, I ________the flowers that _________wonderful.
a). was walking/ was smelling / were looking
b). walked / smelled / were looking
c). was walking / was smelling / looked
d). walked / was smelling / looked
6. When our father was younger, he ______ get tired as quickly as now.
a). didn’t used to
b). used to
c). use to
d). didn’t use to
7. Firemen couldn’t put ___ the fire and their house burnt____, but hey had put _____some money and they could put _____with the situation.
a). off / down / back / up
b). out / down / aside / up
c). off / up / back / down
d). out / up / aside / down
8. I don’t know where _____ because I _____ her three times this morning and she _______, but I’m not going to call her again since it’s already 2 p.m.
a). is she / called / didn’t answer
b). she is / have called / hasn’t answered
c). is she / have called / hasn’t answered
d). she is / called / didn’t answer
Vezi rezolvarea si explicatia in videoclip: