ORDINEA ADJECTIVELOR IN LIMBA ENGLEZA
2. Size (marime)
3. Age (varsta / vechime)
4. Shape (forma)
5. Colour (culoare)
6. Material (material)
7. Origin (origine)
8. Purpose (scop)
8. Purpose => OpSiASC MOP (foloseste acest acronim ca sa poti tine minte ordinea)
I have never seen such a stupid, big, old, country cat.
When she came back, she brought a beautiful, Chinese, tea set.
My mother has lots of round, brown, plastic, flower pots.
!! Adjectivele referitoare la opinie si marime pot fi inversate daca vorbitorul vrea sa accentueze marimea:
* I have never seen such a big, stupid, old, country cat.
* When she came back, she brought a (small) beautiful, Chinese, tea set.
* My mother has lots of big, expensive, round, brown, plastic, flower pots.
Exerseaza si tu:
Pune in ordine standard adjectivele din urmatoarele propozitii:
- When they went on the trip, she had a (brown, big, rectangular, sleeping) bag.
- Why is she dating this (English, silly, old) man?
- Whenever his son goes to his grandparents, he likes eating yoghurt form a (round, old, small) pot, on a (round, wooden, old) table.
- How much did you pay for this pair of (leather, green, stupid) shoes?
- They keep coming back to that (old, lovely) village.