Exercitii cu PREPOZITII
- They never play the guitar on/in/at night.
- I must congratulate you about/from/on your achievement.
- I was watching at/on/- TV when you called.
- In fact, I was only listening -/to/at the news at/on/to TV.
- They met in/to/on a sunny Monday morning.
- We aren’t taking our daughter to/at/up school these days.
- He’s interested in/about/for reading books, but he depends of/to/on the local library.
- Did you see him in/at/on the evening?
- Luckily people can pay with/for/by card in this location, but they can only get there on/by/with foot.
- My grandparents are in/to/at home now.
- Can you stay in/to/at the door and wait -/for/about the guests?
- See you to/at/on the library to/at/on 18th March!
- Like/As/From a teacher, I can give you a lot of explanations.
- This is the most beautiful place from/at/in the country.