Alege varianta potrivita:
1. I can’t/ can/ couldn’t swim, but at least I can try.
2. You shouldn’t/ can’t/ mustn’t smoke in this restaurant.
3. You may/must/need to take a break now if you want.
4. When he was younger, he might/ should/ could walk 10 km a day.
5. They may/ might/ could have arrived, but I’m not sure at all!
6. Your grandpa must/can/should be working in the garden… he isn’t answering the land line.
7. I’m sure it wasn’t her, she mustn’t/ can’t/ shouldn’t have done it!
8. Wait for me there, please, I need/ may/ must be a few minutes late!
9. I’m sorry, the manager has just left. You must/ should/ could have come earlier.
10. Students must/ can/ may do that, this is the rule in our university.
11. If you play so well, you will can/ will be able to/ will be able win the next championship.
12. You mustn’t/ needn’t/ can’t have bought bread! Now we have too much.
Vezi rezolvarea in videoclip: