- No item of clothing will be returned without a _________
- The books _________ you saw on the desk are mine.
- He’s going to make a cup of coffee after he ________ and he’ll call her when he __________it.
a). shaves / will finish
b). will shave / will finish
c). will shave / finishes
d). has shaved / finishes
- “Send me a message if you talk to her!”, Charlie asked his friend.
Charlie asked his friend ___________________.
a). to send him a message if he talk to her
b). sending him a message if he talk to her
c). to send him a message if he talked to her
d). to sent him a message if he talked to her
- I ____________ to a party, so I ___________ Saturday night with you.
a). was invited / won’t be able to spend
b). have been invited / won’t be able to spend
c). was invited / can’t spend
d). have invited / can’t spend
- “Where is my phone?”, my grandpa asked.
My grandpa wanted to know where ________________.
a). was his phone
b). his phone was
c). is my phone
d). was his phone
- He was talking to us as if he ___________ our boss.
c). has been
d). had been
- __________ the book before he ________ the film?
a). Had he read / watched
b). He had read / watched
c). Did he read / had watched
d). He read / had watched