- I think the manager (decide) for all the employees to meet him.
- He (call) everybody some time ago.
- He (not talk) to his personal assistant yet.
- His personal assistant (come) to work today?
- She (arrive) even earlier than 9 a.m.
- She (arrange) some meetings for the manager the moment she (arrive).
- I guess she (not send) all the invitations so far because she (not have) time.
- She (send) them a minute ago.
- How long it (take) her to type the emails?
- She types very quickly. She (learn) how to type quickly when she (be) in high-school.
1.”You (read) Think and grow rich”?
2. “Not yet. I mean I (start) reading it five months ago, but I (not finish) it.”
3. “Do you mean you (read) it for a few months?”
4. “Well, not exactly. Meanwhile, I (read) other books, too. I always (like) Anthony Robbins. In fact I (send) him an email. I (wait) for his answer since then.”
5. “Oh, this is interesting! When and how it (occur) to you to write an email? I never (think) about it.”
6. “To be honest I (think) about it since I (read) his first book.”
7.”I see. Well, it seems that you (be) very busy lately. I suppose you also (need) a lot of free time these months…”
Rezolvarea si explicatiile in videoclip:
1. “What he (do) since he (arrive)?”
2. “Well, he (write) emails on the computer.”
3. “How many emails do you think he (write) so far?”
4. “I don’t know, but I’m sure he (write) a lot. He (write) for over an hour.
5. I wonder if he has a problem or something because he (write) emails yesterday, too.”
6. “You (see) him writing them yesterday?”
7. “No, but he (tell) me about that.”
8. “He (ask) you any help?”
9. “No, he (tell) me not to disturb him.
10. “I just wonder why he (write) emails for two days…”
- It (rain) a lot this spring.
- It (rain) yesterday and last week, too.
- The weather (be) very bad so far.
- In fact it’s raining this moment. It (rain) for half an hour.
- It seems we (not see) a sunny day for ages.
- I (be) happy when I (see) a few sunrays two days ago.
- But my happiness (be) short lived because it immediately (start) raining.
- I (be) very bored and tired lately because of the weather.
- My friends (call) me for a few days in order to go to a club.
- My mother also (tell) me for a while to go out.
- I (know) him for a long time.
- In fact, I (know) him since we (come) to the same school.
- I (meet) him in the first school day.
- We (talk) to each other for many years.
- I even (talk) to him an hour ago.
- He (call) to invite me to tea.
- We often (have) tea together.
- He (invite) people to tea for a few months.
- His parents (ask) him to do so when they (come back) from their holiday.
- I always (appreciate) his parents.
- We (be) at the baker’s a few minutes ago.
- “You (send) the mail?” “Yes, I just (send) it.”
- I (lose) weight.
- What he (do) when he (see) you?
- They (have) dinner yet?
- I (listen) to loud music for half an hour.
- My father (have) this car for only one year.
- What he (talk) about for so long?
- Mary (be) in the kitchen since she (come). She (cook) for three hours.
- How long Paul (wait) for the train?
- It’s almost 3 p.m. I (call) you this morning, but I (can not) find you.
- My cousin (work) very hard recently.
- We (be) friends since we (be) little children.
- When Paul and Sue (met)?
- I (not receive) any e-mails so far.
- Well, I (receive) about ten. Yesterday I (read) about ten, too.
- He (ask) you to do that since you (show) up.
- I (be) very busy today because I (study) for my Geography exam.
- My God! The girls (talk) on the phone for an hour already.
- She is very tired, she (work) all day long.
- “When you (do) your homework, Dan?” “I (not finish) it yet, but I (write) it since I (arrive).”
- Her little sister (collect) napkins for a long time. She already (have) one hundred last week.
- How long they (be) here?
- The mechanics (not fix) the car they (bring) two days ago.
- “The little boy (trip) over a large stone and (break) his nose.” “When it (happen)?” “I think it (be) a couple of hours ago.
- Since they last (visit) me, they (see) so many wonderful places.
- Excuse me, where you (find) this very nice bag?
- What time the children (go) out?
- “What you (do) during all this time?” “Well, we (move) to a new house and this week we (carry) the furniture.”
- I think he (get) his bike when he (pass) that difficult exam.