- I think the manager (decide) for all the employees to meet him.
- He (call) everybody some time ago.
- He (not talk) to his personal assistant yet.
- His personal assistant (come) to work today?
- She (arrive) even earlier than 9 a.m.
- She (arrange) some meetings for the manager the moment she (arrive).
- I guess she (not send) all the invitations so far because she (not have) time.
- She (send) them a minute ago.
- How long it (take) her to type the emails?
- She types very quickly. She (learn) how to type quickly when she (be) in high-school.
1. “What you (do) when I (call) you yesterday?”
2. “I (be) very busy… I (dust) the furniture.”
3. “Why you (dust) it?”
4. “Because I (have to)…”
5. “You also (clean) the house?”
6. “Of course… But it (not be) so bad because while I (clean), I (listen) to music.”
7. “Really? I (not think) about that! I’ll do that, too.”
8. “The only problem (be) when I (use) the vacuum cleaner, because I (cannot) hear very well… I have a very noisy vacuum cleaner.”
9. “Now I understand why you (not answer) when I (phone) you.”
10.” Well…that, or… music itself… I guess I (listen) to really loud music…. Sorry…”
Vezi rezolvarea si explicatia propozitiilor in videoclipul urmator:
Exercitii Present Simple / Present Continuous (avansati)
- You (see) what I (see) there??
- What? Oh, it’s a UFO!
- Look! Some aliens (get off) it.
- You (understand) anything? Why they (be) here?
- I (not understand)…. Maybe they (meet) somebody today.
- But who they (meet)?
- You (want) to go there and ask them?
- I (be) afraid they (may) catch us.
- What you (think) they (can) do to us?
- I (not know)… Listen! You (hear) that sound?
- Yes, I (guess) they (take off) now.
- They (leave) here those two aliens who have just got off?
- It (seem) that they (be) some scientists and they (do) some research for the moment.
- Hey, John! What you (think) about?
- Nothing…. I (dream) with my eyes open….
Folosind explicatia de aici cum-punem-intrebari-in-engleza, tradu urmatoarele intrebari:
- Ce citesti in seara asta?
- Ce s-a intamplat acum o ora?
- Cati prieteni ti-ai facut pana acum?
- De cat timp gatesti?
- Cine se uită la un documentar deseară?
- Au de gand sa se hotarasca ce vor?
- Erati acolo cand s-a intamplat accidentul?
- Ar trebui ca noi toti sa visam la o lume mai buna?
- Stiai (puteai) sa scrii cand te-ai dus la scoala?
- Cine s-ar putea sa vina la club?
- Ce formatii au venit la concert?
- Ai suficient timp liber?
Traducerea intrebarilor de mai sus:
Pune verbele din paranteze la Past Simple – Past Continuous – Past Perfect Simple – Past Perfect Continuous
1. “Hi, this is Donna!”
2. “Oh! Hi, Donna, I’m glad to hear you. What’s up?”
3. “Well, I just (browse) some photo albums when I (start) to remember our former classmates.”
4. “Oh, how nice! You (laugh) when you (see) our childish faces?”
5. “Not really. Some of us look the same. For example Damian… He already (divorce) when I (talk) to him.”
6. “What (happen)? He (be) one of the most intelligent boys.”
7. “Just his luck… When I (meet) him, he (apply) for a position in a foreign company.”
8. “What about Alice? She (marry) by the time we (graduate) high-school.”
9. “I know. She has a company with her husband now. They (celebrate) her birthday at Miriam’s restaurant when I accidentally (come across) them. They (invite) me to their table.”
10. “Donna, I’m awfully sorry! I would absolutely like to chat with you, but I (bake) some cookies for a while when you (call)…”
11. “O.k., don’t wory. I’ll talk to you later. Bye!”
Urmareste in videoclip raspunsurile corecte si explicatia.
1.”You (read) Think and grow rich”?
2. “Not yet. I mean I (start) reading it five months ago, but I (not finish) it.”
3. “Do you mean you (read) it for a few months?”
4. “Well, not exactly. Meanwhile, I (read) other books, too. I always (like) Anthony Robbins. In fact I (send) him an email. I (wait) for his answer since then.”
5. “Oh, this is interesting! When and how it (occur) to you to write an email? I never (think) about it.”
6. “To be honest I (think) about it since I (read) his first book.”
7.”I see. Well, it seems that you (be) very busy lately. I suppose you also (need) a lot of free time these months…”
Rezolvarea si explicatiile in videoclip: