- I think the manager (decide) for all the employees to meet him.
- He (call) everybody some time ago.
- He (not talk) to his personal assistant yet.
- His personal assistant (come) to work today?
- She (arrive) even earlier than 9 a.m.
- She (arrange) some meetings for the manager the moment she (arrive).
- I guess she (not send) all the invitations so far because she (not have) time.
- She (send) them a minute ago.
- How long it (take) her to type the emails?
- She types very quickly. She (learn) how to type quickly when she (be) in high-school.
1. “What you (do) when I (call) you yesterday?”
2. “I (be) very busy… I (dust) the furniture.”
3. “Why you (dust) it?”
4. “Because I (have to)…”
5. “You also (clean) the house?”
6. “Of course… But it (not be) so bad because while I (clean), I (listen) to music.”
7. “Really? I (not think) about that! I’ll do that, too.”
8. “The only problem (be) when I (use) the vacuum cleaner, because I (cannot) hear very well… I have a very noisy vacuum cleaner.”
9. “Now I understand why you (not answer) when I (phone) you.”
10.” Well…that, or… music itself… I guess I (listen) to really loud music…. Sorry…”
Vezi rezolvarea si explicatia propozitiilor in videoclipul urmator:
Exercitii Present Simple / Present Continuous (avansati)
- You (see) what I (see) there??
- What? Oh, it’s a UFO!
- Look! Some aliens (get off) it.
- You (understand) anything? Why they (be) here?
- I (not understand)…. Maybe they (meet) somebody today.
- But who they (meet)?
- You (want) to go there and ask them?
- I (be) afraid they (may) catch us.
- What you (think) they (can) do to us?
- I (not know)… Listen! You (hear) that sound?
- Yes, I (guess) they (take off) now.
- They (leave) here those two aliens who have just got off?
- It (seem) that they (be) some scientists and they (do) some research for the moment.
- Hey, John! What you (think) about?
- Nothing…. I (dream) with my eyes open….
Folosind explicatia de aici cum-punem-intrebari-in-engleza, tradu urmatoarele intrebari:
- Ce citesti in seara asta?
- Ce s-a intamplat acum o ora?
- Cati prieteni ti-ai facut pana acum?
- De cat timp gatesti?
- Cine se uită la un documentar deseară?
- Au de gand sa se hotarasca ce vor?
- Erati acolo cand s-a intamplat accidentul?
- Ar trebui ca noi toti sa visam la o lume mai buna?
- Stiai (puteai) sa scrii cand te-ai dus la scoala?
- Cine s-ar putea sa vina la club?
- Ce formatii au venit la concert?
- Ai suficient timp liber?
Traducerea intrebarilor de mai sus:
Verbul din propozitia principala este la prezent:
ð orice timp cere sensul a ceea ce vrei sa transmiti
He says Columbus discovered America.
He says he has caught a cold.
He says he is just going out.
He says he goes to the seaside every summer.
He says he is going to prepare a nice meal for his girlfriend.
He says he will bring me the book tomorrow.
Verbul din propozitia principala este la trecut :
He said he had already finished all the preparations for the party by noon.
He said he broke the plate when he washed it.
He said he broke the plate while he was washing it.
He said he finished all the preparations for the party at noon.
He said he would bring me that book the next day.
He said he will bring me that book tomorrow.
Observatie: daca avem un adevar general-valabil, o lege fizica/chimica/a naturii:
He said the Earth is round.
He said water freezes at zero degrees.
Verbul din propozitia principala este la viitor :
Intezis viitorul in subordonata circumstantiala de timp (when, as soon as, before, after…)
You’ll go out when / after / as soon as you have done your job.
When are you going to learn all these?
I’ll be working on my project while she‘ll be having fun on the beach.
Adjective cu terminatie -ED sau -ING
• Pentru a descrie felul in care se simte cineva, folosim adjective terminate in “-ed”
Stress – stressed
Frighten – frightened
Interest – interested
Reguli de scriere (transformari) la adaugarea terminatiei “-ed”:
1. “-e” final dispare
Amuse – amused
Tire – tired
Please – pleased
Surprise – surprised
2. “-y” precedat de consoana se transforma in “-i”
Satisfy – satisfied
Worry – worried
• Pentru a descrie lucrul sau persoana care produce sentimentul, folosim adjective terminate in “-ing”.
Stress – stressing
Frighten – frightening
Interest – interesting
Reguli de scriere (transformari) la adaugarea terminatiei “-ing”:
1. “-e” final dispare
Amuse – amusing
Tire – tiring
Please – pleasing
Surprise – surprising
2. “-y” ramane neschimbat
Satisfy – satisfying
Worry – worrying
Please – pleasing
Incearca si tu:
1. It’s frustrating / frustrated to spend your time with frustrating / frustrated people.
2. I’m interested / interesting in reading interested / interesting books.
3. I can’t hear you because there is a disturbed / disturbing noise.
4. What a shocked / shocking film! My mother was completely shocked / shocking.
5. This is an exciting / excited adventure. I’m sure the children will be excited / exciting about it.
6. He was fascinated / fascinating by the new construction.